The Multifamily Millionaire: How Stephanie Has Closed On Over $175 Million In Real Estate In Just 6 Years
How Stephanie Has Closed On Over $175 Million In Real Estate In Just 6 Years
Welcome to episode 52 of The Multifamily Millionaire: Real Income From Real Estate with Jason Lee. This week Jason welcomes Stephanie Walter and picks her brain about how she has been able to close on over $175 in Real Estate in just 6 years.
Stephanie Walter is a capital raiser, syndicator, and CEO of Erbe Wealth. She recently retired and sold her insurance agency of 16 years by following the key principles she teaches professionals to use.
To download your free Real Estate Deal Analyzer just head to https://jlmrealestateinc.com/free-product/. With this guide, you’ll be able to easily understand your real estate deals.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
- How Stephanie closed on over $175 Million in just 6 years
- Why you wouldn’t want to put your money in your $401K
- How most people are wired about money
- How to structure your real estate deals
- Why Stephanie decided to go all-in on Multifamily
- How Stephanie is able to find the money for her new deals